07 Jun Thursday June 8, 2017
- Cold soba salad over a bed of greens, with kamaboko, garlic seared chicken, tomato and cucumber, sweet sesame soy vinaigrette – $11.50
- Chili garlic grilled shrimp over mixed greens, with bean sprouts, grape tomatoes, and a Korean kochujang vinaigrette- $11.75
- Grilled teriyaki glazed ono topped with cucumber namasu – $13.75
- Shoyu chicken and grilled teriyaki beef combo plate – $12.25
- Cornmeal crusted fresh monchong drizzled with a white balsamic vinaigrette – $14.25
- Butter mochi bread pudding with a vanilla creme anglaise – $4.75
Mark’s Place will be closing at 2:00 pm today for catered events
Please visit us tomorrow from 10am until 8pm!
Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness, especially if you have a medical condition. People with certain diseases (such as diabetes, liver disease, weakened immune systems, and cancer) should consult with a physician before eating raw seafood because their diseases or the medicine they take may put them at risk for serious illness. Eat raw seafood at your own risk.